Friday, December 28, 2012

30 week update


We are getting so close to the end! 75% cooked! I can't believe we are 30 weeks already. Baby Sweet is getting huge and I am getting very uncomfortable. It is hard to put my shoes on, walk up stairs, hold my one year old, sleep, I have to pee all the time, smells are making me sick again, I have to squat to bend over, my neck and back are hurting, etc. BUT that is what comes with the 3rd trimester, right? Other then all these typical complaints things are still going great. Our appointments are eventful less, I passed my glucose screening test and was even told I am doing great on my weight gain! YAY Also this little one LOVES to move. My babies never moved this much. I remember often calling Jean asking her if I should go in and get checked cause I hadn't felt my little ones move very much. She always had me drink some juice, lay on my side and do kick counts. That is not a problem with this babe.

Also I am still feeling like I am emotionally able and ready to have this little one and give him to his mommy and daddy. I know A LOT of people close to me are worried about how hard it may be to have him and not have a baby to take home with me. I feel like I am prepared and continue to prepare for this day. I love this little guy, but not like my own babes. I know he doesn't belong to me and has a family who is ever so anxiously awaiting his arrival. He is loved by so many people in different ways. I am so excited for B and N to meet him and hold him for the first time.

I wanted to share my gratitude for the outpouring love and support I have had from so many people. It is crazy how some people just don't get it, some people don't care and then there are the others who make me feel so amazing. It is very humbling to hear my great grandmother tell people over and over what an amazing and selfless person I am, women in my neighborhood hugging me and whispering kind words, B's families thank you's and generosity, complete strangers when they find out because they have asked so many questions about my pregnancy and how close all my little ones will be telling me that they are getting goose bumps/chills and admire me and of course my own family who constantly love/support/and put up with pregnant me!

I am truly blessed in my life and even more so by being apart of this miracle!


(December 27)

Photobucket









1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are in the home stretch now! I've loved following along on your journey, you are such an inspiration!
    I would totally look in to being a surrogate but with my complications and going in to labor a month early the first time around I probably wouldn't qualify.
    Good luck with the rest of "your" pregnancy, hope it goes smoothly :)

    ReplyDelete