Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Tomorrow!

Just sitting here waiting for the hospital to call and confirm that we can go in tomorrow morning for our induction! I can't believe the time has come so quickly for baby Sweet to be here. It seems like just yesterday I was contemplating even doing this and so excited to let B know when I finally did decide I could do this for them.

Now here we are with a full term baby and we are all going to meet him tomorrow! This evening we went out to dinner and laughed, talked and anticipated this little ones arrival. It felt so good to get out and just enjoy some time together. It feels very surreal to me that in just a few short hours I will be giving birth to a miracle. A baby that is so loved and that so many have struggled, cried, suffered, hoped for, prayed for, etc for so long. And now he will be here and we are all going to be able to snuggle him.

I am feeling anxious, nervous, excited, not sure of the unknown. This is so different to be planning to go the hospital tomorrow to give birth to a baby that is not mine. I wont be bringing him home and my kids wont be there to see a sibling. There is nothing set up at our house for a new little one, we are not bringing a carseat or a newborn outfit and blankets.

But I am excited. I am anxious to see this little one with his mommy and daddy. All his family members who will be there to meet him. I know what I am doing is such an amazing gift and that my Heavenly Father has helped me to get to this point and will help me through the rest of it.

I just got the call and we are to go in at 7 AM! What an exciting day lays ahead of us all. Thank You to everyone for your love, encouragement and support. It has meant the world to me.





2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Can't wait to hear the great news!! What an amazing thing you have done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you all! Sending you healthy & fast labor vibes!!! Please report back, with lots of pics of that squishy baby, you, and him with his momma/daddy :D

    ReplyDelete