Saturday, February 16, 2013

36 weeks folks, 36 weeks

 We are in the last few weeks of this adventure and I have so many thoughts! I am indeed ready to be done because it is getting to that point where I am just huge and uncomfortable. Also I am ready to "move on". I feel like we (as in me, hubbs, our family) are kind of just at a stand still until after this little one is born. Don't ask me why, its not like we will be doing anything major as soon as baby Sweet arrives. Maybe because it is this great, amazing, life changing thing that we have been through before but it is not for us. We won't be the ones with a new smiling face added to our family. We will just go on as we have been (except maybe with a bit more patient and kind mommy and wife, I tend to be a bit impatient and snarky when I am pregnant).

At the same time I can't believe how soon it will be over! It feels like just yesterday I was contemplating it. In fact it was just about a year ago that we were at the family party when B told me "I just want to be a mommy" and it touched me so deeply. B and N had just had their THIRD transfer with their other surro. Look at us all now! Soon little boy Sweet will be in his mommy and daddy's arms!

Our 36 week appointment went well as expected. I am barely dialated to a 1. I thought it would be a bit more with all these contractions but no, just a one.

N will be back in town this coming Wednesday and we will be 37 weeks, so anytime after that little man you are welcome to come!



 (February 11)

No comments:

Post a Comment