Saturday, February 23, 2013

Past full term and READY

We are ready to go! Little guys dad is here in town and we are officially past full term. At our 37 week appointment we found out I am dilated to a 3 now and 50% effaced, so at least those contractions did some progress! We also discussed setting up an induction and are all set to go on Thursday February 28th if baby Sweet hasn't made his arrival before then. Our next appointment was scheduled the day before that and it would be silly to go in and then be induced 14 hours later so that was our last Dr appointment!

We are all so excited to meet this little man. B took me to get a pedicure and boy did it feel great! So sad I forgot to take pics. I am getting huge and feeling it too! I think I always forget how uncomfortable and huge I get the last few weeks of pregnancy. Definitely living in my yoga pants and still having regular but not painful enough or close enough contractions.

Hopefully the next time I post it will be because baby Sweet has arrived!


 37 weeks
 Hubbs and I going out for Valentines
 38 weeks
 

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with delivery!! What a beautiful thing you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I have loved reading updates of your journey, it truly is such an unselfish and wonderful gift you are giving your friend! Good luck with your delivery and can't wait to read about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking excellent dear... and always with a smile on your face! I can't believe you are already past full term-yay and congratulations! I am so very excited for B and I can't wait to read the birth story and see picture!! So happy and proud of you!

    ReplyDelete