Sunday, March 25, 2012

ME

I am an average 30 old year girl who is lucky enough to also be a stay at home mom. I met the love of my life, Hubbs, at college 11 years ago. We dated for five years before we were married in 2005, the same year I graduated with my bachelors in Business Management.

Hubbs is the most supportive, dedicated, passionate MAN I have ever met. He would do anything for me and our littleones, without any complaint. I am so in love with him and know I will still be, probably even more so, in fifty years from now. I am the luckiest girl alive that he chose me to be his Darlin.

In December 2006 after 6 months of trying to conceive we found out we were pregnant! We were both extremely excited and nervous as most first time parents are. Lets just say I became a bit obsessed with being pregnant and the development of our littleone. In August 2007 after an 18 hour induction, 3 hours of pushing, we welcomed to the world TheBigGuy!

It wasn't too long before we were wanting to add to our family but decided to wait a little while. I had my IUD removed in December 2009. After 6 months of long cycles, average 45 days compared to the regular 28 day, we tried the fertility medicine clomid. Luckily it worked for us the first try and in March of 2010 CutenessBuns was born. Her birth experience was so easy going that I actually enjoyed it! 4 hours of labor and 10 minutes of pushing.

Hubbs and I have always wanted a larger family so we decided after CutenessBuns was born that we would not use any protection and let our next littleone come at any time. Exactly one year later we found out we would soon be a family of five! We decided to not find out the gender of our third littleone and were surprised to add another little girl to our family with a very similar birth experience as CutenessBuns. LittleDarlin was born in December 2011.

All three pregnancies and birth experiences were different but I truly enjoyed them. I absolutely LOVE being a ma ma, mommy and mom to my amazing littleones. They bring me more JOY and LOVE then I could have ever imagined. I also actually enjoy being pregnant and look forward to the actual birth day.

All three of my pregnancies were inductions and I did have an epidural.

We are currently renting out our home and hoping to get into a new home by October of this year. As a family we enjoy the outdoors, camping, riding 4 wheelers, bowling, movies and just being together.

I love to read, bake, plan/style parties and spend time with my family and friends. I am lucky to have my 3 sisters and 1 soon to be sister in law live so close. They are my best friends along with my brother. We all hang out a lot and our kids love to play together. I have amazing in-laws that I love doing things with and the most amazing parents in the world.

Well that is basically my story for now, we will see what this new adventure holds for my family and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment