Tuesday, March 27, 2012

These feelings wont go away

I can't stop these feelings and thoughts. No matter what I do they are there. I feel so hot. I feel consumed with the thought of being B and N's surrogate. I have to tell Hubbs. Tell him now, just do it.

That was my thought process as we were heading up the canyon to take TheBigGuy sledding. So what do I do? Blurt it out. What comes out? Tears. Emotion. Joy. Warmth. I feel the spirit so strongly now. Talking about it only makes my feelings that this is right and something I need to do GROW! I was half expecting Hubbs to say some comment like "no way" or "what are you thinking?"  No.  He takes me very seriously and says "Ok, this is something we need to think about."

So what do I do? Think, and keep thinking. Is this becoming a reality?

I can't help but briefly tell Katie when we see her up there. She basically was like are you serious? This is crazy.

She had one thing right, this seems crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment