Tuesday, May 1, 2012

So far

 Things are going so smoothly so far! Not only have I been able to get Dr appointments right away when I have gone to the appointments everything has been quick! I am used to waiting in the lobby forever, waiting in the room for the Dr forever, waiting in traffic, trouble finding sitters, etc. Throughout this process it has all just been easy!

Another thing I think I forgot to mention, nursing. Obviously I can't nurse littledarlin through this process and that would be a concern BUT I started drying up when I first started thinking about this. With thebigguy and cutenessbuns I dried up when they were about 5 or 6 months. I tried pumping and meds from my doctor to up my supply but it never worked. It was basically a battle for 2 months of my babes not getting enough so I was pumping, nursing and supplementing. I had decided when littledarlin was first born that I wouldn't fight it this time, when I dried up that was it. I just find it crazy that it happened so early this time and almost at the exact time I started thinking of being the Sweet's Baby Mama.

I went into the lab to get my blood drawn today for basic testing. They had to take 6 vials of blood. It was super fast and the cute old man who did it made me laugh the whole time. I am also going to start the birth control tonight! I will stay on the birth control packs straight until I start my meds for the transfer! 

I am thrilled everything is going so great so far and can't wait until we do the transfer!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment