Thursday, July 5, 2012

Starting again

 I am excited to say we are finally back to starting again! My period finally came and I was put on birth control for a few weeks. I took my last pill Friday night, period came again Sunday and I will be starting the correct meds tomorrow!  I will also be going in for a lining ultrasound check and blood work. I am looking forward to moving on in this journey!


It has also come time that I feel appropriate to tell my family (outside my immediate family) that I am considering being a surrogate. I don't want them to find out AFTER I am pregnant that this is an option. It feels great to talk about it with them and share my experiences. When I tell them it reminds me why I am doing this and how it does feel right. I get anxious still sometimes when I think about it and the possibilities of complications but I try and grab onto that faith I have that no matter what happens I know I did what the lord has planned for me and the Sweets.

No one knows that we are starting the process right now because B wants to keep it a secret. I don't blame her. After trying 3 times and it failing she just doesn't want to have to deal with that hurt and anguish again if it fails. She doesn't want to have a million phone calls, texts, emails, fb asking if it worked and then having to tell everyone it didn't. I am sure its painful enough for her to have to deal with it not working let alone telling and retelling everyone for weeks.

B also made a great point, this way she gets to SURPRISE everyone that she is having a baby if it works, just like everyone else who doesn't have to go through this process. I hate keeping secrets but I get where she is coming from and it makes sense. Lets just hope it all goes well!

 (June 5th)
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment