Friday, October 12, 2012

met the besties




B took me to lunch today so I could meet her two best friends she has had forever. It was so great just talking with them and getting to know them. I also LOVED to see how excited they were also for B. It made all this seem even more real talking with people who have also gone through this long struggle with B, whom probably have heard more about it then anyone.

I am apart of a surrogate FB group and it has been awesome hearing their experiences and getting advice from them and learning so much more about this new world that is out there I had never even thought about.

One thing I have learned from them is how GRATEFUL I am to be doing this for someone I love and is my friend, like family. It is great to be able to have that relationship with B and N and able to be so much apart of their lives, and them mine, now and I know after the baby comes.

(August 22)

No comments:

Post a Comment