Monday, November 26, 2012

Checkin in

B texts me or calls at least 2 times a week to see how things are. Up until this point I always tell her that I am totally fine and things are great. For the most part its all true. However I know how much she wants to be involved and know everything so without trying to sound like I am complaining I text her this
feeling good still. starting to notice the belly: when I sit it gets in the way, climbing the stairs by 2 is no longer possible and is starting to make me breathless, we are starting to enter the stage where things start to get a bit harder :) its going to go even faster with the holidays coming!
She replied at how awesome I am doing and she is glad its been easy for me. Later in the week she asked how I was and if he was moving much

good! I was going to text you and tell you today that exact thing :) he is moving a ton and I am starting to get braxton hicks contractions. Nothing to worry about, just my body preparing. Totally normal to them this early, especially this being my 4th pregnancy :)

It's fun doing this blog and feeling some sort of obligation to text and talk to someone about the progression of this pregnancy. Also actually having to write down what is going on and how my body feels etc. I can go back through texts and see it all. I don't think I have ever documented any of my pregnancies like this but always wish I had. Even though this is my fourth pregnancy (crazy to think about that fact....) I still have questions. Is that normal, did this happen last time, when did this start with my other ones? Anyways this is fun for me to actually do, another perk to this adventure!

(October 17)

No comments:

Post a Comment