Saturday, August 18, 2012

Getting Close!


Time is going so fast! I have been super busy with my baby brother's wedding. He got married this last weekend and I am so excited to officially have his wife apart of our family. With all that these weeks have flown.

I went in for my second lining check (the point at which we had to start over last time) and everything looks great! My lining thickness was at 8.6 and all the blood work came back good. I have a new med schedule, adding in more meds, including that progesterone in oil shot I had been wrongly taking the first time. That shot will be EVERYDAY and let me tell you its the worst of them all. It is what they call a "peanut butter" shot because it is SO thick. It takes hubbs quite a while to inject that one and it kind of burns as it goes in. We rotate butt cheek sides so I am not too sore. On Tuesdays and Fridays I have two shots and then my butt is really sore the next day. Other then that I have no complaints.

We have a transfer date and will be leaving for the clinic in a week and a few days!  Can't wait and I am praying that the transfer takes!

(June 12)

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to tell you how amazing I think this is to read about. I'm sure there are a gazillion emotions and questions, but when it comes down to it, having children is the most wonderful thing and everyone should be able to experience the highs and lows of being a mother and father. Good luck in this process!!

    ReplyDelete