Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The time has come!!!

Tomorrow we are off on a little road trip for our TRANSFER!!! It came so fast, even with my mistake and us having to wait an extra month. I am so ecstatic. I feel like I have been doing pretty well with the meds. My bum is just sore from all the shots.

Tonight as I was spending some time with my chitals and Hubbs we looked through some photo books. I started to get a bit sad looking at each of their births and the weeks after they were born. It is going to be sad to not have a little babe to snuggle all day after this is through. Its going to be hard. Worth it, but hard. I realized again how grateful I am that we are doing this NOW and that once the Sweets have their baby in their arms Hubbs and I will be trying for another little one for our family. I know I am going to be cravin' me a baby. My own baby. For now though I am determined to put those thoughts aside and focus on B and N's baby and how amazing this is all going to be!

I kissed my little ones goodnight and told them to be extra good for my family who will be taking care of them while I am away. Hubbs and I spent some extra time together and he gave me a blessing. It feels so good to feel the spirit and know that with whatever trials lay before us I KNOW without a shadow of a doubt that I am doing this because my Heavenly Father has prompted me to. My heart and mind are in the right place. I am so grateful for my Father in Heaven, Hubbs and my supportive family to help me do all this.

Well wish us luck and lots of sticky dust! The transfer will take place in two days and then I will be taking it super careful for a little while. Hopefully we will see a positive pregnancy test in the next week or so!

(June 19th)

1 comment: