Thursday, August 16, 2012

spreading the news

So lately when the time seems right I have been telling some family and friends. To be honest I wish I could say that it has all been a 100% supportive and understanding but I can't. No one has come out and been straight forward rude or told me not to do it but people have a funny way of expressing their concerns. Really it is what I expected and I don't think everyone should or will understand fully why I am doing this and that's ok. It is hard for me because my whole life I feel that I have tried to live in a way to not disappoint anyone even if it meant not always choosing things my way.

With this its different. I can't do what I know is right and follow what our Heavenly Father has in store for me if I care too much what other people's opinions are. So I am going to just move on forward and hope for the best. Hopefully those who don't agree with it will in time realize that it's not a bad thing and the gift I am giving the Sweets outweighs anything that they may be concerned with.

AND I do have to say that more so then not my friends and family HAVE been so supportive and excited! Most of them are so interested and want to know about it. It is so great to tell people about it and feel the spirit so strongly again and again reminding me why I decided to do this in the first place. Most of all I am extremely grateful for my hubbs and immediate family who have been nothing but excited, supportive and loving for me and the Sweets!

I can hardly wait for the next steps in this new and crazy adventure!

(June 8)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment