Friday, September 21, 2012

2nd beta

Once again I couldn't find a sitter and had to drag my 3 chitals along with me to my blood draw. Once again they were so good. Things (besides my stinkin' med mistake) have gone so smoothly with this process I can't help but feel that it is meant "2 B"!

The wait seemed even longer today. B text me and asked if I felt pregnant, haha. We were hoping for a 42 or higher beta. I felt like I KNEW we were pregnant but I didn't want to get my hopes too high. How many times have people had a good first beta and then it not double? Chemical pregnancy?

So when they called and said the second beta was a 48 I was so relieved!!!

WE ARE PREGNANT!!!

B and I talked and she is beyond thrilled and couldn't wait to skype N (he is out of town). She also decided she was going to send out a text like this

We are.....


 to her family. I can't wait to hear their reactions.

When we got off the phone she text me with

Oh my goodness!! I can't believe it!! I think I'm still in shock!! I really thought it wasn't going to happen! Holy Cow!! Im scared, nervous and excited! Probably how most 1st timers feel right?!:) Thank You so so so much!

I am just over the moon that it seems to all be working out and the Sweets are going to have a baby around March 7th!

(June 29)
Photobucket



2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm soooooooo excited! Congrats! What an amazing blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO exciting to read this, it brought tears to my eyes. So happy for you all! :-)

    ReplyDelete