Monday, September 24, 2012

symptoms

I am feeling very fortunate to not have too many pregnancy related symptoms this time around. This has definitely been my "best" pregnancy yet! By this point in all three of my other pregnancies I was feeling sick all day, HAD to eat every hour or so, couldn't function without a nap and really hormonal.

As of now, about 9 weeks along, I feel nauseous a few times a day which is easily handled with a little food and of course I have that exhausted feeling but I don't need a nap. The worst of it is I am at the beginning of that just feeling and looking super chubby phase. I can't wait to get past that and into the cute pregnant stage.

We will be having our second ultrasound in a few days and I can't wait because after that I get to finally stop all my meds and shots. YAY! My butt is quite sore now and its hard to find a place to poke the needle that isn't a bunch of built up scar tissue. Also Hubbs, who gives me my shots, fell and broke his wrist so I have to assist holding the place to insert the shots while he gives them. Not fun.

(August 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment