Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I must be pregnant

 I woke up this morning even more sure I am pregnant! I had a dream that Hubbs was cheating on me! Whenever I am pregnant I have these dreams, at least 3 times a week. I also took a clearblue digital test that was "not pregnant" yesterday. This morning though those sweet words "pregnant" appeared! I text B right away. She text me
Whahoo Wahoo Wahoo Yippee! :) :) :) are you excited!!! YOU are making the impossible possible!!!
It is so great knowing that I truly may be helping her dreams come true! Hopefully this means our beta levels are rising. Tomorrow can't come fast enough. I am so excited for her to be able to tell her family!

I also text Hubbs and told him about the dreams, he knew right away I was pregnant too :)

 (June 28)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment