Tuesday, September 11, 2012

First Beta

I couldn't help it, I have been taking pregnancy tests since day 2 being home. Other than being super crampy (which could also be caused from the meds) I have been wanting lots of cereal. I always want lots of cereal when I am pregnant. Of course its so early its probably all in my head.

Well yesterday morning at 5 days past transfer (it was a 5 day embryo so basically 10dpo) I swear I had a SUPER faint positive. I tried again 6dpt (days past transfer) and again I think it was super faint. I also went in today to have my blood drawn to get my betas. We are hoping for numbers anywhere between a 5 and 20.

I didn't have a sitter this morning so I had to take the chitals with me for the blood draw. I begged them to be good and quiet. I felt SO bad taking my 3 kids, one being a 7 month old baby, into a fertility clinic. Most people in there are trying to have little ones and here I am with 3...

They were so good though and TheBigGuy was so concerned if the needle hurt me, cute huh?

Now we have to wait until this afternoon to find out what our beta number is, fingers crossed...

(June 27)
Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment