Saturday, April 7, 2012

B and I are so alike

The first time I walked into B's room before Jean married her brother and before either of us were married I was taken back. I felt like I had walked into my own room. Jean had told me often that we were a lot alike. That we said the same things and acted the same way. But this was crazy. The colors she used to decorate with, the pictures on her wall, stuffed animals, blankets and even picture frames were all the same as what I had at home in my room.

We like the same color. Our birthdays are only days apart. We wear the same clothing. We even purchased the exact same car; make, model and color. If I had to say any one person in this world that is most like me it would be B. We always laugh at it. Jean always interrupts me to tell me what I just did or said was just like B. B and I always tease that we were twins in heaven and got mixed up here.

Now I think is it really just a coincidence? Or are we so much alike because God had a plan for us? He wanted us to be friends. He wanted B and I to be comfortable with each other and think alike. I would like to think so. I know he has a hand in this new adventure in my life so its easy for me to believe that B and I being so much alike was another sign to help me realize that this is something I am supposed to do.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool!!!
    My IM and I are sync a lot. This is my 4th couple and we have an awesome, close relationship. Not as cool as you guys, but I know we were meant to find each other at the time we did.

    ReplyDelete