Saturday, April 21, 2012

lunch with B


 B and I had lunch today. It was so good. We had a chance to talk about everything now that it has all sunk in. We are BOTH so excited about the future and what may and can happen! We discussed details and our concerns.

I was also able to tell her about this blog. Luckily she is totally okay with it, YAY. I am so excited because I am loving this outlet for me to express my feelings and thoughts about this whole process. So glad that there are no more secrets and I feel like we can move on!

Our next steps are going to be getting down to the real details of what we need to actually do and start doing! Everything is happening so fast and I am excited to have two feet in and move ahead with this adventure!
Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. It was wonderful to meet you and Jamie at SNAP! You are both so sweet and I know you're going to love blogging more. I've been looking through some of your posts and this is an amazing story to share as it unfolds. I'll have to keep checking in and hope and pray things go well. Keep in touch and let me know if you have any blogging questions and I'll try to answer them.

    ReplyDelete