Wednesday, April 18, 2012

my consultation

 I had a phone consultation today with B's fertility Doctor, Dr. F.  It was so great to be able to talk with Dr. F and just reconfirm the answers to my concerns. It was also so exciting to talk with him and realize that we are moving on in this adventure! (I don't want to say journey cause all I can think about is how it is SO overused on the Bachelor lol)

He was super nice, supportive and very optimistic about the IVF treatment working. Dr. F is totally on board with us moving forward ASAP. So he advised that I get my IUD out and start birth control as soon as possible and had the form for my lab work sent over. He is thinking we will be ready for the transfer within the next month or two. Ahhh, this is so exciting. I am beyond joyed that this seems to be working out and we are going through with it.

I called my OB and was able to get an appointment to have my IUD removed TOMORROW! I was glad but also so irritated that they were going to make me wait over a month for my appointment to just talk to a Dr. when I was trying to decide to do this, remember this POST? And while I was on the phone I thought to myself maybe I should cancel the appointment they supposedly made for me in case they really did make it for me somehow. I was right, there was never an appointment made. Errr

I called B and let her know everything and we decided to meet for lunch to talk some more about it all. I am a bit nervous to meet with her cause I have to tell her about this blog now that we are going to do this. I don't want her to feel like I was trying to hide anything or offend her with anything I say because this blog is so therapeutic for me and I say everything exactly how I am feeling and thinking. I don't take into account how it may come off or sound. Hopefully it goes well and she is okay with the fact that I have been writing about her and her personal life and that I want to continue to do so!
Photobucket





No comments:

Post a Comment