Thursday, April 5, 2012

Why Me?

Many of you may be thinking, why is she doing this if they already have a surrogate? Well let me tell you why I think they may consider using me.

First off the obvious, we are friends. Kind of more then friends, like sisters. B and I have always had this connection that is hard to explain, kind of like the feelings I have about this whole adventure.

Second, her current surro has tried 3 times and it has failed. I know it can take years and numerous tries but her current surro has a ton of personal stuff going on right now and has mentioned that she would like to try only one more time. So B has mentioned she would like to find a new surro but really where does someone find one?

Third, I live in the same city as B! The current surro lives in another state. B would not be able to attend Dr appointments or be as involved as I think she would like to. If I do this B could come to every appointment and would be close enough to make it to the birth without traveling.

Fourth, hopefully I can save her some money!

Fifth, B doesn't really have any family that could do it for her. The only family member she has that would even be able to consider doing this for her is Jean. Right now its just not reasonable for Jean to do it.

Still with all these factors in place I have thought about the chance of rejection. Maybe B and N will want to try one more time with their current surro. Maybe they don't want me involved. If that is the case I think I may be crushed. I feel so strongly that this is right and I am ready to go forth with this. I can't wait to experience all the amazing moments this will bring for both of us. Hopefully they choose me.

No comments:

Post a Comment