Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The next step

Now that I have made my choice the next step is telling B! I am so so so excited to tell her. I want to of course tell her in person. I need to tell her soon so she doesn't proceed with her old surro this last time. I want to tell her so I can talk with her about it all. She will need to talk with N and they will have to decide if they even want to use me.

I was hoping to tell her right away. I know she was going on a vacation with N. I thought it would be the perfect time for them to be able to discuss if they wanted me to help or not. Plus I know the other surro is supposed to go through the IVF again in April sometime. I want B and N to know they have another option.

I tried to see if we could meet for brunch before her flight out but she had to work in the morning. So now I am impatiently waiting for them to return so I can meet with her! Friday can't get here fast enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment