Monday, April 16, 2012

Their Decision


After talking with their fertility Dr it looks like the Sweets are going to go ahead and let me be their surrogate! YAY

I have to have a phone consult with their Dr, get some blood tests done and have a few ultrasounds to make sure my uterus is good. If all works out I will need to get my IUD removed, take birth control continuously (skipping the sugar pills to help my uterus's lining to thicken) until the transfer and when the transfer gets closer I will start with the injection meds (progesterone and lupron). 

I called and scheduled my consult and I just can't believe this is really happening! I know its not going to be easy and we have a few obstacles to overcome but I am just so grateful for this opportunity and that I am going to be apart of something so amazing for such great people.
Photobucket





2 comments: