Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hubbs thoughts

Hubbs is a good man. He always wants to make me happy. For the most part he lets me get away with a lot of stuff (minor) because he loves me. I know I can be difficult, stubborn and I want my way. I knew with this situation it would be tricky. Not tricky like I need to trick him but tricky cause I feel so strongly but I am not about to make a decision like this without Hubbs behind me 100%. I can't do it without his love and support. If he were to say no, I would have to also.

Hubbs makes me laugh because he is the type of person to just say it how it is, he doesn't sugar coat things. Lots of times he just says what everyone else is thinking but wont say. Many times its just to me because he doesn't want to offend others but every once in a while he just says it.

For example some of his concerns over me being B and N's surro are "that will be weird to have sex knowing that isn't our child in there" and "I don't know if I will be compassionate enough towards you through the pregnancy because its not ours and you would be doing it to yourself". I see his points and am so glad he is the type of person to say these things instead of just think them.

I let him know I understand this and of course I will talk to him about the pregnancy and of course I will tell him the first time the baby moves and how much it weighs and what fruit size it is now. But he wont be the first person I turn to. B will be the first person I would text. B will be the one I would hope could be there at each appointment with me.

After numerous discussions about lots of ups and downs Hubbs has given me the go ahead to make MY decision on the matter.  I love him so much and I am so grateful that he trusts me and loves me enough to do something like this because I FEEL like I should.

What an amazing Husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment