Monday, April 2, 2012

Decision has been made

Obviously if you couldn't read between the lines throughout my previous posts I think I made my decision quite a while ago. I want to do this. I want to be B and N's surrogate. All the risks and ups and downs are going to be completely worth it. If I don't take this chance and follow my feelings I will regret it for the rest of my life. I don't want to live with that. And I actually really want to do this. I am so excited to begin the process, to tell B!

I have one last thing I want to do before I tell her. I need to talk with my parents. I have been imagining the worst so hopefully it can only be what I think or better. Wish me Luck.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck momma, I think this is pure amazing and inspiring. I hope all goes well telling the rents and they understand where you are coming from and except your decision!

    ReplyDelete