Monday, April 9, 2012

tomorrow is the day!

B is finally home from her vacation! I am sure she is thinking I am crazy cause I have been texting her to try and get together since she got home. Well tomorrow is it! We are meeting at one for lunch at Paradise Bakery. I am so excited I can't stand it. Not necessarily where I had imagined to tell her but I will take anything at this point.

Before I felt like it was a sense of urgency because B and N were thinking of starting a 4th round with their current surro in April. Jean talked to B yesterday and found out they are going to wait until June to start talking about it again. It almost seems too perfect! June is when LittleDarlin will be 6 months and when my OB has advised me to wait until.

I just hope it goes well tomorrow and I can say everything in the way I want too! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment